- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume – pack it full if needed (14L), or just use it for a few supplies (6L).
- EVA stiffened (padded) front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying. - Adjustable position saddle rail strap with urethane coated webbing provides adjustment along saddle rails.
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation.
- Overkill (velcro) seatpost wrap strap.
- Loops on topside of bag for attaching a bungee or fixing threads/netting.
- Carbon seat post friendly.
- Doubles up as awesome mudguard.
This is a big seatbag, perfect for taking on cycle adventures of all kinds. However, this means your bike needs these clearances for the Pika to fit: a minimum of 24cm clearance from saddle rails to top of tyres and a minimum length of exposed seat post of 12.5cm.
Volume: 6- 14 Litres
Materials: VX 21 X-pac; Rhinotec gusset panel; high density EVA foam; HDPE Plastic.
Revelate Designs was founded in Anchorage (Alaska) in 2007 by Eric Parsons to build the finest, most functional, and most lightweight bags for travelling cyclists.
Today Revelate remains a small Alaska-based business making high quality gear for the passionate, niche of avid cyclists. They sew and manufacture everything in Anchorage, Alaska and Springfield, Oregon, with as much domestically-sourced materials as possible.