The tent comes in an MSR compression stuff sack, with pull handle, for better packability on your cycle travels.
- Exoskeleton frame and unified rainfly and body keep the tent dry during setup in bad weather.
- Added length and width compared with standard Hubba.
- Hooped vestibule offers a large dry, protected area.
- Mesh vestibule door maintains a bug-free zone for ride preparations.
- Multiple large pockets hold jackets and cycling gear, while a gear loft stores smaller items.
Weight: 2.47kg (packed)
Poles: 2 (complex)
Pitch Type: Exoskeleton – pitch inner and outer together
Flysheet: 20D nylon ripstop Durashield PU coated (1200mm)
Floor: 30D nylon ripstop Durashield PU coated (3000mm)
Poles: 2 7000 Aluminium Series
Pegs: MSR MiniGroundhog
Guylines: Cords with aluminium adjusters
Mountain Safety Research began with a single purpose: to make the backcountry safer for mountaineers. In the decades that followed, they have stayed true to that goal, and used their knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the outdoors.
MSR has always engineered tents and shelters for liveability, efficiency and reliability, since the launch of the revolutionary Hubba tent in 2004.