- Roll down closure allows bag to expand or compress in volume – pack it full if needed (12L), or just use it for a few supplies (6L).
- EVA stiffened (padded) front and bottom plastic sheet provide rigidity and structure for load carrying.
- Adjustable position saddle rail strap with urethane coated webbing provides adjustment along saddle rails.
- Internal compression strap for snug packing and internal separation.
- Overkill (velcro) seatpost wrap strap.
- Loops on topside of bag for attaching a bungee or fixing threads/netting.
- Carbon seat post friendly.
- Doubles up as awesome mudguard.
Volume: 6- 12 Litres
Materials: VX 21 X-pac; Rhinotec gusset panel; high density EVA foam; HDPE Plastic.
This is a big seatbag, perfect for taking on cycle adventures of all kinds. However, this means your bike needs these clearances for the Pika to fit: a minimum of 20cm clearance from saddle rails to top of tyres and a minimum length of exposed seat post of 8cm.
Revelate Designs was founded in Anchorage (Alaska) in 2007 by Eric Parsons to build the finest, most functional, and most lightweight bags for travelling cyclists.
Today Revelate remains a small Alaska-based business making high quality gear for the passionate, niche of avid cyclists. They sew and manufacture everything in Anchorage, Alaska and Springfield, Oregon, with as much domestically-sourced materials as possible.