Tours & Events
- Touring Bags: Pannier Setups
- Touring Bags: Bikepacking Bag Setups
- Bike Camping: Shelter, Sleeping Bags & Mats
- Bike Camping: Stoves & Cookware
Our Hire Hub is here to make bike adventures more accessible to more cyclists, whether you want to test out a bike camping trip for the first time or are a seasoned tourer and just don't want the hassle of storing a tent in your one-bedroom city flat...
We hire our kit out in one week blocks (up to three weeks) from a Wednesday > Wednesday, to ensure you have the kit in time for your long weekend adventures. Here's how it all works:
1. Browse our collection of adventure cycling essentials and select your dates for hire. Head to the checkout, read the T&C's and pay the calculated rental cost for your kit. Note the security deposit value.
2. A week before we are due to send out your hire kit, we’ll contact you asking for the security deposit.
3. We’ll send your Pannier hire kit so you can head off on your adventures...
4. Upon your return, send us back your kit using the returns label and original packaging to make it easier (and safer) for you to send back and for us to reuse as much as possible. We’ll double check the kit and then release your security deposit…
For bespoke options or group hire, please contact us direct - email@example.com - we'll no doubt be able to sort something out for you.
A lightweight, packable down sleeping bag - two season...
A super lightweight, packable minimalist cooking setup
A comfy, warm sleeping bag and mat for year-round bike camping trips
A super lightweight bivvy bag, ideal for back-up shelter and overnighters
Bikepacking Bag Hire for The Distance (Galloway, Scotland 10-11 June)
Brooks' waterproof and durable 30L front travel panniers
Brooks' waterproof and durable 46L rear travel panniers
Brooks' waterproof, practical 44L travel panniers
A warm, packable down sleeping bag - three/four season...
Tarp & Bivvy Bag Hire for The Distance (Galloway, Scotland 10-11 June)...
MSR's lightweight, packable, comfy freestanding tent - 2 person
A lightweight, tough, waterproof bivvy bag with full zip closure
A comfy sleeping bag and mat for spring-summer bike camping trips
Bag & Tarp/Bivvy Hire for The Distance (Galloway, Scotland 10-11 June), including FREE ENTRY for the first 5 requests...