Tours & Events
- Touring Bags: Pannier Setups
- Touring Bags: Bikepacking Bag Setups
- Bike Camping: Shelter, Sleeping Bags & Mats
- Bike Camping: Stoves & Cookware
Our Hire Hub is here to make bike adventures more accessible to more cyclists, whether you want to test out a bike camping trip for the first time or are a seasoned tourer and just don't want the hassle of storing a tent in your one-bedroom city flat...
We hire our kit out in one week blocks (up to three weeks) from a Wednesday > Wednesday, to ensure you have the kit in time for your long weekend adventures. Here's how it all works:
1. Browse our collection of adventure cycling essentials and select your dates for hire. Head to the checkout, read the T&C's and pay the calculated rental cost for your kit. Note the security deposit value.
2. A week before we are due to send out your hire kit, we’ll contact you asking for the security deposit.
3. We’ll send your Pannier hire kit so you can head off on your adventures...
4. Upon your return, send us back your kit using the returns label and original packaging to make it easier (and safer) for you to send back and for us to reuse as much as possible. We’ll double check the kit and then release your security deposit…
For bespoke options or group hire, please contact us direct - firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll no doubt be able to sort something out for you.
The lightest and most packable inflatable sleeping mat
A super light-weight bivvy bag, ideal for back-up shelter and overnighters
A lightweight, packable down sleeping bag - two season...
Brooks' waterproof and durable 46L travel panniers
Brooks' waterproof, practical 26L travel panniers
Brooks' waterproof, practical 44L travel panniers
A lightweight, tough, waterproof bivvy bag with full zip closure
MSR's lightweight, packable, comfy freestanding tent - 2 person
A warm, packable down sleeping bag - three/four season...
Brooks' waterproof and durable 30L travel panniers
MSR's lightweight, packable, comfy freestanding tent - 1 person