A handy top-tube bag for cycle touring adventures.
The Gas Tank from Revelate is a top tube bag for travelling cyclists to dip in and out of whilst riding. Use it to stow flapjack, Haribo, phone or camera, and gear you might want to access easily whilst on the road.
The Gas Tank can be used for anything from a long Audax ride, to being part of a fully loaded expedition setup.
For more information and an idea of what touring kit fits in the bags, have a look at the piece over on our Journal: Revelate Designs.
- One-handed zipper access while riding
- Wrap-around water-resistant zipper to keep your gear dry
- Fully padded with closed-cell foam.
- Interior divider for organisation.
- Adjustable height daisy chain front attachment with a spacer block.
- Top tube strap has gripper material with double back wrap for bomber stability.
- Length: 23cm
- Height at stem: 12cm
- Width at stem: 6cm
- Tapers down to 4cm tall and wide along the top tube
Materials: VX42 X-pac; 1050 denier domestic ballistics nylon; 420 denier yellow lining; closed cell foam padded tube sections.
Revelate Designs was founded in Anchorage (Alaska) in 2007 by Eric Parsons to build the finest, most functional, and most lightweight bags for travelling cyclists.
Today Revelate remains a small Alaska-based business making high quality gear for the passionate, niche of avid cyclists. They sew and manufacture everything in Anchorage, Alaska and Springfield, Oregon, with as much domestically-sourced materials as possible.